Friday, December 4, 2009

Things I Need To Do

List #1 - For myself:
In no particular order...

1. Go to the Oprah Show with my mom and shake Oprah's hand. (Before her show ends in 2011!)

2. Travel the world - first on the list Greece and Italy.

3. Live in an awesome condo with a view of the Puget Sound in downtown Seattle - once the kids are all grown and on their own.
4. Take photography classes and be awesome at it!

5. Go whale watching.



List #2 - For the kiddos:
Again, in no particular order...

1. Start scrapbooks for each of them to keep all their drawings, school papers and projects organized. They're still young, so if I start now I might have a chance at keeping up!

2. Show them as much of the world as I can! Let them know that the world is so much bigger than the place we live.

3. Start reading stories to my oldest at night (like a chapter book, something he'll look forward to hearing each night).

4. Get more financially stable so I can someday help all my kids out with college. I would have loved not starting my adult life so in debt.
Wish me luck on all of this!

2 comments:

  1. My top places to visit are also Greece and Italy....some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seattle is BEAUTIFUL! I went there on vacation two years ago and I cant wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete