Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy, busy!

Well, I guess I decided to take a week off from writing. I honestly didn't even think about it. Right now I'm just like everyone else - trying to finish Christmas shopping, racking my brain so I don't forget to buy someone a gift, sending off packages, etc. Hoping to finish up ALL shopping on Friday after lunch (though I always forget something)!

It's looking like the holidays will be pretty low key for once. We'll have dinner at my dad and step mom's a few days before and open presents, then we're on our own Christmas Eve, and my mom and step dad will stop over on Christmas Day on their way through town. So, we don't have to travel, which is so nice. Just stay home, play with toys and relax!

In the meantime, we have our oldest son's preschool Christmas concert on Friday morning to go to. He's so excited for us to hear all the songs they've been practicing. Though, when I ask him which songs they're singing, he says he doesn't know.....hmmmm, SO, we'll see if he actually sings! I'm sure it will be cute, none the less. Better charge up my camera batteries!

2 comments:

  1. ______████ _
    _____██████ _
    ____████████__________ ▌
    ___███____███_________ █
    ___██_______██__________▌
    __███________█__________▌
    __▌●█________█_________█
    __███_______ █_________█
    ___██_______█________██
    ____________██_______██__▌
    ____█______██______███_ █
    _____▌_____██_____████_█
    __________███___█████_█_█
    ________███__██████__█_█
    ______███__████____██_█
    _____███_█████_████_█
    ____████_██████_███_█__▌
    ___████_█ █__███ _█__██_▌
    __█████_████_▌_█_███_▌
    _█████_██___██___██_█
    _█████_███████_███__█__██
    _███_▌███___██____██_███
    _███_▌█████___███__█__█
    _████_▌▌___█__█_██████
    __██████_████__▌_████
    ___█████_____████████
    ._=--███████████████
    _=--=_-████████████
    =--_=-_=-█████████
    _______,-(''-.,(''-.,*♥*,.-''),.-'')-,________
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯'-(,.-''(,.-''*♥*''-.,)''-.,)-'¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

    I arrived here just surfing, but I think I’ll be coming back again from time to time.
    Best wishes from Italy

    ReplyDelete