Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sweater Envy

Today was probably the first really, really cold day since last winter. A little bit of snow even fell last night (which I'm not too happy about). I was absolutely freezing at work today and kept cranking up the thermostat degree by degree, but alas, I was still cold! That got me thinking about my woredrobe. My woredrobe consists of many more short sleeved/spring time types of shirts than it does sweaters and warm weather gear. I've just never liked winter nor the clothes that must go along with it. Sweaters always seem bulky and boxy and just make me look big. Not flattering. Not excited about wearing them. So, I went on a search to find a sweater that I might just like and found this:


This sweater hugs the body a bit, showing that you DO have a waist and are not a box. I love the draping around the neckline - makes it much more interesting! Paired with some dark jeans, brown flat boots, hobo bag and gold jewelry, I think I'd feel pretty awesome! I must get these!

No comments:

Post a Comment