Friday, December 4, 2009

My Weakness

I have worked really hard to be a healthy eater - and have been fairly successfull. My willpower is pretty strong once I've made up my mind to do something. BUT, I have a weakness. Sweets. Particularly chocolate or baked goods. I am especially in love with Special K bars at the moment! While I was browsing some of my favorite sites this evening, I came across these amazingly beautiful cupcakes from Crumbs Bakery in NYC. Have you ever seen anything like this?

You can see the full review of these treats at What I Wore. (Though this is not a typical entry for this blogger, usually about fashion, hence the name What I Wore.)

I'm guessing my favorite would be the Cappuccino or Raspberry Swirl...but they really all sounded so good. Okay, back to the high fiber, low fat diet. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment